skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, September 26, 2008
I like to Laugh and Smile
I like
to laugh and smile. Is good... cos I'll cheer up mummy and daddy after their hectic day at work. Besides, many said crying helps to improve our lungs and breathing.... But I choose LAUGH! LAUGH! LAUGH!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello... everyone! I'm Marcus.
My Blog List
j@siah @ng
Kiddy Land @ QB
15 years ago
little yap's garden
days in Guilin/2010年在桂林的日子-PART3
15 years ago
Kiddy Fantasy World
六天五夜 - 巴厘岛趴趴走 - Day 6
16 years ago
Ford Mustang
17 years ago
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(16)
▼
September
(5)
About me
My cute cute photo
1 month old (FULL MOON)
I like to Laugh and Smile
My Potty Lesson @ 4 months 3 weeks
►
October
(8)
►
November
(2)
►
December
(1)
►
2009
(13)
►
February
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
2010
(8)
►
February
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
September
(2)
About Me
Christine Gim Hooi Precious... Marcus
Malaysia
A chubby little boy.. with a pair of big eyes.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment