Well.. Our boy.. Marcus is now 1 years old. I still remember it very clearly the sensation over the contraction I had that morning. Cant forget the experience in the labour room (Luckily is not long hours things)Phew!!.. Remembering the ups and downs going through all the trimester 1,2 & 3. Remembering ... how great Gim Hooi is .. being a very understanding,supportive & caring hubby.. accompanying me going thru my pregnancy.My mum, sis, agnes and Sia had been there giving great advise and cheering me up when I'm down. In short.. I enjoy my being pregnant... hahaha.
Dear Marcus,
Thank you for cheering up our life with ur present. U are OUR angel.U are our best entertainer after hectic work schedule. U give daddy the confidents and energy to excel further for the sake of better future for his family. Boy, u had bring happiness to POPO for being able to be a grandparent. Mommy and Dadddy hope that u r always being blessed with good health and HAPPY Boy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment