
This is my 2nd outstation trip. Mommy said this time the journey will be longer and we are going up the hill. Besides, the wheather will be different and we gotta pack our winter clothing cos it gonna be chiller when up there. She also said there will be a lot of beautiful & colourful flowers, fresh vege & strawberry. As usual... mom & dad taken 1 luggage and mine.... hmmm... 1,2,3... err... lost count. opps!!
Oh! Grandma, grandpa, ryan and other relatives are joining us too... there are 12 of us.
Oh! Grandma, grandpa, ryan and other relatives are joining us too... there are 12 of us.
Mommy said : I was quite worry cos this is the 1st time, I'm bringging marcus up the hill which wheather are cooler. Phew! !!He coped nicely, being very obidient and seated in the baby chair for long hours. Good Boy! Thank you GOD for the pleasant trip!!
1 comment:
Hi Marcus, you are cute! I took my baby on the same trip and stayed at Cameron Highlands hotels and she had a good time too.
Post a Comment